Hot Sausage Dip
Dips really just complete my soul. I can’t get enough of them. Here’s one I’ve made a few times. It’s pretty hearty, filling and cheesy. Just what good dip should entail. Perfect dip for watching a football game at home with friends!
- 1 lb ground pork sausage
- 10oz can diced can tomato & green chiles
- 6oz can diced green chiles
- 1 small can of corn
- 8oz cream cheese
- shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Cook pork in large skillet. Drain well.
- Add the tomatoes/chiles can and the green chiles can.
- Add the corn and cream cheese. Mix well.
- Pour into a baking pan, sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake for 20 min.