Baileys Chocolate Truffles
Alright, here’s another truffle recipe that gives a really intense flavor of Baileys when you bite into it.
In honor of St. Patricks Day, let the alcoholic dessert frenzy begin.
- 12 oz dark or semi-sweet chocolate, chopped (I used a mix)
- 4 TBS Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 TBS Heavy cream
- ½ tsp vanilla
- unsweetened cocoa powder for dusting.
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Stir together the cream, Irish cream, and vanilla in a heat-proof bowl. Set the bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Cook until nearly boiling and then add in the chocolate. Stir with a whisk until it's all melted.
- Remove bowl from heat, cover, and refrigerate for an hour or until it's solid but not rock hard.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or aluminum foil. Use a spoon and scoop out some chocolate and form a ball. Set on the baking sheet and refrigerate for another 15-20 minutes.
- Take them out, dust with cocoa powder, roll in sprinkles (optional), and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Follow me on Instagram @jewelnicole8