Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Fall is here, which means all pumpkin everything. I love making a variety of fall treats, but pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are one of my favorites. The original recipe is here
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour (I used whole wheat)
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon milk (I used almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips (I used dark chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a cookie sheet.
- Combine pumpkin, egg, oil, and sugar. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Mix well. Then add milk and vanilla extract.
- In batches, mix the flour mixture into the wet mixture. Add in chocolate chips.
- Drop spoon size dough balls onto the greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes.