Single Serving Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
When it comes to desserts, especially chocolate, I have self-control issues. I can’t stop, won’t stop. Chocolate is just too good to be put down. So lately I’ve been trying different single serving recipes that won’t leave me a whole pan of goodness left over for me to get in trouble with. I found this recipe off Chocolate Covered Katie‘s blog. This site is definitely worth checking out if you haven’t already. Healthy dessert heaven.
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons powdered peanut butter (PB2) plus extra for topping (optional)
- dash of salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 stevia packet or 1 more tablespoon sugar (I used the extra sugar)
- 2 tsp coconut or veg oil, or mashed banana or applesauce (I used coconut oil)
- 3 tablespoons milk (I used almond milk)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
Combine dry ingredients. Mix well.
Add wet ingredients, stir, then transfer to small dish.
Microwave for 1:25 and enjoy!
(I added PB2 to the top and tried to remove mine from the container, that’s why it looks like a crumbled mess)