Top 4 Super Powered Spooky Kids Treats
- 1/3 cup coconut butter melted
- 8 dried currants
- 2 large bananas
- Cut banana in half lengthwise, then in half to make four quarters.
- Insert a popsicle stick in each quarter and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer until the banana is frozen – this took about an hour or so.
- When you’re ready to top the ghosts, place coconut butter in a microwave safe mug and microwave for 1 minute on power level 5. Stir every 20 seconds to make sure it doesn’t burn. Alternatively, place the coconut butter in a mason jar and allow to sit in a bath of boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Scoop about half a tablespoon of coconut butter on your finger and spread over the top of the banana, don’t worry about the backside.
- Try to cover the banana as quick as possible! The coconut butter will set very fast. Take another half a tablespoon and spread over the remainder of the ghost. I tried spreading the coconut butter with a spoon on a couple of them and it just didn’t work out that well.
- Dab a bit of coconut butter on the currants and set for the eyes.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for the remaining bananas before returning the baking sheet to the freezer for another 30 minutes.