Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
I’ve been on a health kick lately and needed to get creative. You can only eat so much chicken and sauteed vegetables…
I hopped onto Pinterest for inspiration and found these Turkey Meatloaf Muffins. They are perfect.
Perfect portions, perfect to-go size, and just enough ingredients and spice packed into each one makes them satisfying.
- 1.25 pounds of ground turkey
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- 1 zucchini, sliced and diced
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup quick oats (quick cooking)
- 1 TBS Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp thyme
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly and divide into 12 equal meatballs.
- Add the turkey meatballs to the muffin pan and bake for 40 minutes, until browned and cooked through.
Follow me on Instagram @jewelnicole8