Super Bowl Black Bean Fiesta Dip!
It’s Super Bowl Sunday! Which means lots of delicious food, drinks, appetizers, and my favorite – dips!
I popped onto Pinterest this morning and found this Black Bean Fiesta Dip. I added onions to the original recipe and it’s fantastic! It’s the perfect bean/veggie/cheese ratio.
Be sure to make this, or your own favorite dip, and bring it to your Super Bowl party today!
- 1 15oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cheese, Mexican blend
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cilantro, chopped
- Black olives, sliced
- Tomatoes, chopped
- jalapenos, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a bowl mix beans, canned tomatoes, spices, green pepper, onion, and ½ cup shredded cheese.
- Pour bean mixture into lightly greased baking dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Top with cilantro, fresh tomatoes, jalapenos, and olives.