Maple-Glazed Brussels Sprouts
A few years back a friend baked some brussels sprouts for me. I was hooked. I found this recipe and had to try it. I usually like mine a little more crunchy, but these were pretty bomb. This recipe is super easy and your house will smell like maple syrup for hours. Best thing ever.
- Brussels sprouts (however many you want to make)
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Mix syrup, oil and mustard.
- Cut brussels sprouts in half.
- Pour mixture into bowl with sprouts. Mix well.
- Put them on a pan with foil (less cleaning)
- Bake for 25 min.