Hot Corn Dip
My favorite snack item would have to be chips & dip. The combinations are endless and it’s always satisfying. Not to mention football season is around the corner and you should be prepared with bringing delicious dips wherever you are watching a game. I found this recipe and had to try it. It’s pretty damn good. I adjusted some of the items from the original recipe, but it’s pretty similar.
- 4oz cream cheese
- 2½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 15oz can of corn, drained
- ½ cup mayo
- 7oz can green chiles, undrained
- 7oz can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (use how much or little you want for spice) chopped small
- Tomatoes, chopped
- Cilantro, chopped
- Green onions, chopped
- Half a green pepper, chopped
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Mix corn, cream cheese, mayo, chiles and cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- Add the green peppers, chipotle peppers and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Before serving, top with the chopped tomatoes, cilantro and green onions.