Grandma’s Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 pound ground beef (I use 80% lean)
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 package of dry spaghetti sauce (I use McCormick's)
- 1 16 ounce jar of spaghetti sauce (I use Prego Traditional)
- 1 6 ounce can of tomato paste
- In a large pan, brown hamburger and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Drain off all fat.
- Sprinkle dry spaghetti sauce on hamburger and mix together until all meat is thoroughly coated.
- Add the jar of sauce. Fill the jar half full of water, shake to remove all sauce, and add to pan.
- Add the tomato paste and mix in.
- Let the sauce simmer for at least 2 hours with a lid on it. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.