Score Big With These Quick And Easy Game Day Appetizers
1 package Krusteaz Whole Wheat Flatbread Mix
1 large grilled chicken breast, chopped
3 cups shredded mozzarella
1 cup white bean sprouts
1/2 cup shredded carrots
4 scallions, chopped
2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
12 oz fat free chicken broth
1/2 cup reduced fat peanut butter
1-1/2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
3 cloves garlic, minced
1-1/2 tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce
3 tablespoons honey
3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Prepare Krusteaz Whole Wheat Flatbread Mix according to package directions, and pat dough into two rectangular sheets on prepared baking pans.
- Combine all peanut sauce ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until well blended and smooth (about 5-7 minutes). Remove from heat.
- Toss chopped chicken breast with approximately 2 tablespoons peanut sauce and stir until lightly coated. Set aside.
- Brush each flatbread sheet with approximately 1/3 of the peanut sauce. Save the remaining peanut sauce for drizzling.
- Top each flatbread dough with 1 cup mozzarella, half of the chicken breast, ½ cup white bean sprouts, ¼ cup shredded carrots, and half of the chopped scallions. Add another ½ cup of mozzarella, then sprinkle with 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts and drizzle with extra peanut sauce.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh cilantro before serving.