Bomb Blueberry Cobbler
Cobbler is by far my favorite dessert. Put a scoop of vanilla ice cream next to it and I am one happy camper. I came across this recipe and fell in love. It is now my go-to blueberry cobbler recipe! I do have an amazing blackberry cobbler recipe, but that one is a secret…
I changed this up a little bit based on the reviews of other people, but I’m sure the original is just as good.
So go grab some blueberries and impress your loved ones with this recipe!
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 TBS + ½ cup of white sugar
- 5 TBS brown sugar
- ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- ⅔ cup + 2 TBS of flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup + 2 TBS butter, softened
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- In an 8-inch square baking dish add blueberries, 3 TBS of white sugar, orange juice, and a few shakes of cinnamon. Set aside
- In a small bowl combine ⅔ cup flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl cream ½ cup butter and ½ cup sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Slowly add in the flour mixture. Once mixed, drop by spoonfuls over the blueberries. You can leave them in chunks, or spread them out a bit. I usually spread it out.
- In a small bowl mix 5 TBS of brown sugar, 2 TBS of butter, 2 TBS flour, and some cinnamon. Pour this streusel topping over the batter.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Serve hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Follow me on Instagram @jewelnicole8