Moist Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped apples
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 teaspoon water, or as needed
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- ⅔ powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- -Roll bread dough out to an 6x18-inch rectangle. Brush with melted butter. Combine brown sugar, apple pie spice, and cinnamon in a small bowl; sprinkle over butter. Roll dough into a log, starting at the long edge. Moisten edge with water and seal. Cut log into 20 slices; arrange rolls, cut sides down, in prepared cake pans. Cover with a towel and let rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 90 minutes.
- -Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Pour heavy cream over dough.
- -.Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- -.Mix powdered' sugar, milk, and vanilla extract in a small bowl; drizzle over warm cinnamon rolls to serve.
- -Top the cinnamon rolls with the apple pie chunk mixture (Cook 2 diced apples combined with ½ tablespoon of butter, a few dashes of cinnamon, ⅔ cup of brown sugar and a dash of apple pie spice.
Check out more delicious food on Facebook at www.facebook.com/feedunow