- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tb sugar
- A pinch of salt
- ½ cup whole/skim/ soy or almond milk (any choice will taste great)
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 eggs
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Boozy Sauce:
- 1 apple thinly sliced
- ½ cup apple cider (substitute unsweetened apple juice if you prefer)
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup bourbon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Start with your ingredients for the crepe batter. Mix together dry ingredients (flour, sugar and salt). Stir in milk and water. Crack eggs into the batter and briefly whisk all ingredients.
- Spread thinly cut apples onto a protected baking sheet. Sprinkle with cinnamon and pop in the oven for 10 minutes.
- While apples are baking get your smallest pot for the booze sauce. Add cider, honey and bourbon, stirring occasionally. Once at a light boil turn burner to a low heat. Remove apples from oven and put them in your sauce to soak.
- Now you are ready to cook some crepes! Spray a medium sized pan with a good amount of non-stick cooking spray. Add a few dollops of your crepe batter to the pan. Once you start to see bubbles flip crepe.
- Fish out desired amount of booze soaked apples from your pot and spread out on ½ of your crepe. Flip the side with out apples to meet the side with apples (should look like a glorified hot pocked). Cook till golden.
- * Once served heavily pour extra boozy sauce on top of your crepes. Now serve. Happy Sunday!