Healthy Strawberry Muffins
Strawberries are on sale which means dessert time! Even though strawberries are not my favorite berry, I take full advantage when the price goes down. These muffins are quite delicious and are filling without a huge sugar crash later. I used this recipe.
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2½ cups oats
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Spray muffin tins with cooking spray or line with foil liners.
- Grind oats in a food processor. (I used a blender)
- Mix remaining ingredients except the strawberries. (I used an electric hand mixer)
- Pour into a bowl and fold in 1½ cups of the diced strawberries.
- Pour batter into cups evenly. Add remaining strawberries on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.